Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Romance Novel Just Released!

Thank you to John for the idea! His entry made me want to check out the Romance Novel thing... I was curious, so I sent in a picture, submitted some information for the cover to be made, within seconds a book cover came out featuring the steamy portraits of my husband and I. I love North Carolina, which is why the title. I even made up the author's name, thank you! Some of the names they suggested at the site were a little too risque for me.

I think you should make one for yourself!!

BTW, the site does have a page that will ask you to order refrigerator magnets with your cover image, but I didn't order any. It was kind of fun making the cover! Let's see yours!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! I'll have to check that out later

betty

Anonymous said...

LOL!  I made a few myself!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I spend HOURS on this amusing bit of foolishness.

By the way, did I ever get back here to praise your cloud-lilies?  I meant to.  Now to open this page in Netscape so I can View Larger.  That never works for me in AOL, for some reason.

- Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2006/02/romance-of-mvarin-or-not.html

Anonymous said...

That is a great cover for your novel!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Good Job Bea! (((Bea)))))
you're both great models! :):)
love,nat