Saturday, July 29, 2006

Little Diego has only days to live.

I mentioned little Diego once before. It's time to mention him again.

Carepage Photo

He just turned six years old today. His mother has been writing about his battle fighting cancer in the CarePages.

His battle has been going on for fourteen months now, and just yesterday his parents were given the news that he had only a few days to live.

Diego's mother is a strong and faithful Christian. Her daily entries have been inspiring to anyone living and caring for a terminally sick child. If you haven't visited Diego's CarePages,

http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=DiegoLand&uniq=813111&extrefid=tlcupdate

go by today, and say a prayer for this little boy who only wants his family to be happy for him when he goes to heaven.

Keep the family in your prayers.

Thank you

bea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the link ~ it's something I neglected to do in yesterday's entry I posted about Diego & I've had a few people asking me but haven't had time to make an entry.

Here's a link to yesterday's entry in my journal about Diego, in case you didn't get the alert:

http://journals.aol.com/mgmturner/SmallThings/entries/2006/07/28/happy-birthday-diego/1546

Diego, Cookie and their family feel almost like my own family - and my husband and I are praying for them daily.

Hugs,
Gwynn

Anonymous said...

TY will visit!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

awww thank you Bea!
he looks like such a dear child!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Heartbreaking!  I am amazed at how parents and children in this situation can find the strenght and serenity they need.  
Lori