Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Sheria and Marlene

                           

Today is the birthday of two very special people. Really, three, but Ste has already wished Donna, aka NightmareMom, a happy birthday with this same YouTube Video... I hope he doesn't mind that I've borrowed it, but I wanted to send it on to my friend Sheria, aka Aimer, at On My Mind, and for my young friend, Marlene, who is twelve years old.

                                      Happy Birthday!

                                                      

                                and of course, Happy Birthday to you too, Donna!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL love those guys!!!!   Thanks Bea I appreciate it and I know he won't mind :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all!  I took up your challenge Bea and showed the inside of my fridge this morning!  It was alot of fun!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I love it, this is so cute!--Sheria

Anonymous said...

Could it be You Tube is replacing Hallmark? <grin>
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

I didn't now it was Sheria's birthday.  I will have to visit her journal to wish her one.  We have learned to celebratae birthdays online on our family web site with photos and the like.  Let no birhday go uncelebrated.  The kids probably think they are as important as George Washington and Lincoln.  I am going to celebrate my son Gary's on the 31st if I can wait that long.  I usually start wishing a day or two in advance!   Gerry  

Anonymous said...

thank you bea that video was really funny and cute. i had a great birthday. i also like the phoo bear card it was really cute.

                                     sincerly,
                          the birthday girl aka marlene

Anonymous said...

dear Bea,
Happy Brithday to them indeed! thank you! great send off for them ! I hope that they both had a blast!
love,nat