You can tell I'm off from school. I have time to play with the Monday photo shoot ... on a Monday. I haven't done one of these in I don't know how long. So here it is, straight from By The Way:
Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off a truly bad picture of yourself. One that's so bad it's not actually embarrassing, just, you know, inexplicably unrepresentative. If you would like, post a contrasting good picture, so people know what you really look like.
I did take a couple of pictures of myself clowning for the camera, and the wonder is that I saved them for some future purpose, so I guess this is that purpose. What else could I have done with them?
Have my students ever seen this side of me? Probably not. But I do get animated sometimes when I am teaching, so it is possible that when I am portraying a character, I may twist my face or grimace for effect. I also make up accents when I speak to them, which gets their attention. But do I really sneer and growl like I seem to be doing here? Yeah, but I wouldn't want anyone to see me this way... well, my husband has. But he knows it's only temporary.
I don't have a recent contrasting good photo. Besides, I've put plenty of photos of me in this journal, so you already know what I look like.
Go ahead and post your Terrible picture of yourself, then come back and leave a link to that entry here for me. Don't forget to post one at John's journal as well.


13 comments:
lol love the picture.
Gee, the style, the finese, I think
I see the photography skill of THE
Nancy Brown!?! No? Glamorous.
Barry
Plse stay home Mon. more often.
Haaaa this is so funny.I loved it!! What a laugh I had this morning.Thanx for cheering me I needed it badly,after my recent break from J/Land.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES
That is more humorus than a bad picture. Great entry, glad you are having some time to participate in the fun stuff now that you are out for summer.
Greg
You could be the stand in for the Lion in the Wizard of Oz....lol! Hilarious! Jeanie
(((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Funny pic.Have a nice day.
OOoooooo!! Looks like something fun from the set of "Wicked"...only it's purple & red...not green. hehehe...
Glad you're finally joining me here for Summer!
hugs, sher
http://journals.aol.com/swferstl/wunzuponatime/
GRRRRReat Bea LOL.....Teaching is one part teaching, nine parts theatre!!!!
It will be interesting to see how many people are prepared to post a bad picture of themselves.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard
awww very cute Bea!
love ya,nat
Too cute, Bea. I'm a coward, so I decided not to participate. Most of my photos look awful anyways, so there's no point. Just got my drivers license renewed and not looking forward to THAT pic, lol. With the third installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean out, I'm thinking you look like a pirate. Arrrrrgh!
Sincerely, Rose~*
The hat is very chic. Okay, I'm lying but I wanted to say something nice. Actually, even while making a face you look adorable (and that's the truth!). -Sheria
http://journals.aol.com/aimer/on-my-mind/
there is a picture of me in a crowd shot at an assembly where I must have been giving a misbehaving child THE LOOK> It is truly scary. I went around with an insane grin on my face for a week afterwards just to keep that face out of everyone's mind.
Love
Marti
Post a Comment