Saturday, June 16, 2007

Make your own graphics?

I just discovered a new website while visiting another aol journaler. I found Gif's link at Scalzi's journal. Gif linked to this graphic website (dumpr.net) that does fun things to your photos. I played with it for 30 minutes or so, and here are a few samples of what you can do.     

                                                         View full

        First, I tried the pencil sketch feature from a photo of me in college, circa 1974. This is at dumpr.net/sketch.

                                     

Then I made an Easter Egg from a photo of a lotus flower I had on my computer. This was made at dumpr.net/easter-egg.

                                     

My favorite was the Amazing Circles. I made this one by downloadinga picture of fish I had saved to my computer from an email someone had sent me. Isn't it cool? This is at dumpr.net/amazing-circles.

When you have some time, check it out. Make your own fun graphics and post them in your journal. Come back and leave me a link so I can by and look at what you made.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I added the links to my fave places.Thanks so much for sharing them.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by Gif's Corner :)

I am glad that you liked the link. Stuff like this fascinate me :D Especially the sketches.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...very nice site...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check these out.  Even though I make a lot of my own stuff, I do love these type of websites.  I have a couple I've made from others that I haven't used yet.  Chris

Anonymous said...

Ok, Bea...I posted some "fun graphics" for ya at my journal. :-)
hugs, sher
http://journals.aol.com/swferstl/wunzuponatime/

Anonymous said...

Click here: dumpr.com

is my effort :-)

Anonymous said...

This is SO cool!
Lori

Anonymous said...

very interesting Bea! thanks!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done! This will be fun to try! Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful day!
Katie

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun!  I made an amazing egg from a surfing picture.  Here's a link to my journal:  http://journals.aol.com/kaydeejay5449/ALittleLeftofCenter/
Thanks!  P.S.  I found you thru HOPE FLOATS...
Hugs,  Kathy