I just read an amazing story called The Rope. Click on the link to get to it. It's short, but its message is important. I know some of you already read her blog. I'll definitely be a regular visitor from now on.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, that was an wonderful story. I like Lori's Journal cause you can never be sure what you'll find there. lol She ranges from C&W music, to encouragement and inspiration, to down right ranting. - Barbara
2 comments:
Oh, that was an wonderful story. I like Lori's Journal cause you can never be sure what you'll find there. lol She ranges from C&W music, to encouragement and inspiration, to down right ranting. - Barbara
I'm glad to have ya! *wink* Looking foward to checking out your place as well!
Have a safe trip to Alabama! (Now I am sing 'Alabama Song' by Alison Moorer LOL
"Are you going to Alabama,
Where the trees grow tall and green?
I'd like to see the Gulf of Mexico
If you're going, won't you take me ... "
Lori
Who I am… underneath it all:
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
My Spiritual Journal:
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal
Post a Comment