Will this ever end?
Flat Scalzi now has his own journal page! If you are interested in keeping up with his travels, wherever and whenever they may take him, just click on this link and you will be taken instantly to his own flat website.
Flat is looking healthy and restored despite his days on the road cramped in a plain brown envelope. He even wrote about his visit with me at school. That was so sweet of him.
Now I'm wondering how does a flat paper dude with fat pudgy fingers manage the computer keyboard? He could easily slip in between the keys and disappear. I know he didn't have a laptop with him when he came to my house, so now I'm thinking that Flat Paul in Ontario must have set him up. What kind of deal do those two have going? Or maybe he dictates and someone 3D types for him? Hmmm. That flat universe is getting more and more complicated.


2 comments:
His flat laptop must be in the suitcase we saw.
Karen
dear Bea,
(whispers..."then what I thought was true! It's aconspiracy to create a flat universe afterall! lol!
hugs,nat
Post a Comment