Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary J-Land!

                                             updatedDsDesignsAOLLighthouseLargeW.gif

I'll be back with an entry later in the day. Wanted to add this beautiful graphic for the occasion by Donna. This is the winning entry from the lighthouse graphic competition, started in honor of the 3-Year J-land celebration and Julie won.

So glad that I'm a part of it.

I wrote about my past in J-land last Tuesday, so here is the link if you are following that activity today! Seems I thought it was for last week... I got an early start.

If you are wanting to add an entry on your past in J-land, no matter for how long or short a time you have been here, be sure to post a link here with my entry, then stop by and say hello to Krissy, of Sometimes I Think, and leave a link there as well since it was her entry idea.

By the way, Krissy's husband John is very ill, and undergoing some extreme treatment for cancer involving blood transfusions and chemo. Do add him to your prayers and let her know you care by stopping by her journal, even if you are not planning to write about your past in J-land.

I visited for a few moments the Live Chat last night. Saw a few familiar screen names... they were having a ball talking to each other.

Have a great day. I'm off to school.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doh!  I didn't see ya in the chat.    Sorry we missed each other...

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

In the "off to school" spirit I couldn't help but remember my favorite school quotation from Kurt Vonnegut, "True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country." <grin>
Patrick

Anonymous said...

I stopped into the chat room too, Bea.. but, really didn't stay long.  I don't care for chat rooms.. they give me a headache watching all that convo scroll! lol

I hope you have a great day at school!!

Hugs and love
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Encountered you in the anniversary chatroom last night, and am glad you enjoyed the experience. Visit my journal to re-read the chat (all 10 hours of it) if you wish. I'll come back to read your journal more fully in the future!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one to jump the gun a little on the year in J-land entry.  Last night was fun!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Dropping by to say hello.  I was in the chatroom also.  My head was spinning.  Here's my link....I also linked to Krissy's journal.  Chris

Anonymous said...

lots of love Bea! Good luck in school!
natalie