Sunday, September 17, 2006

VIVI Awards are coming! Be part of it.

There's another event taking place here in J-land, in case you haven't heard yet.

It's called the VIVI Awards, and there is a nomination committee at work even as I speak . Jackie (HopeFloats) is among those on the committee and she has started the VIVI Awards Journal.

                                     

There are several categories open for nominations this year, as Jackie explains in the journal. J-landers can go to the VIVI Awards Journal and enter the names of journals they would like to see considered for nominations.

This is not the nomination time, but an entry of names for consideration. Those interested in participating will be given instructions prior to the nomination date, October 15th. Voting will take place on November 6th. On November 11th, the winners will be announced at the award ceremony.

Sounds quite exciting!

But for more clarification, and to see the categories, go to VIVI Awards Journal and enter your own name in a category, or someone's journal you think stands out above the rest.

Jackie did an excellent job of explaining the event.

Keep in mind it is only for J-land Journals, even though there are great blogs and journals stretched across other corners of the internet.

Right now, though, we are just spreading the word so everyone is aware of it. You know, you've read a lot of journals this year, and you have some favorites. Now's the time to grab some peer recognition for them.

So go check out VIVI Award Journal and consider the various categories and add your link or other journal links of your favorites.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been there & entered a lot of my favs, still have more to enter later this week. A little confusing about a couple of the categories, but hopefully Jackie will clear that up.
Have a good week.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I am slowly working through the recommended journals, and posting my picks as well.  It should be a great time.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that lovely VIVI write up, Bea!  :)  

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I have been over to make a few recommendations Bea. Your write up is great. I have a few more recommendations to make over the next few days. I think that the awards are a great idea,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend. Tammy

Anonymous said...

thanks Bea!
I went one night but I was rather struck at seeking my waya round! lol!
I think you should place for best educator and most profound or outstanding!
love ya,natalie