Sunday, November 5, 2006

J-Land Convention to be at Myrtle Beach, SC!

Are you aware that there are plans underway to have a J-Land Convention, where the community of journalers would meet in person?

It is scheduled for March 23-26. It will be at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

If you want to go, you will need to let Gina, Motoxmom, J-Land Convention, know. She needs to know by December 1 for sure if you are going. To make the hotel reservations, she needs at least fifty people making the commitment. There's a convention commitment entry, with instructions about how to add your commitment to the spreadsheet.

You can vote on which hotel to stay in, but votes need to be in by November 10th.

You can read about the two hotel choices in this entry, to help you decide which one you prefer before you vote.

And here you can read about a few of the plans underway.

I won't be able to go, but apparently, there are many others going, even from as far away as UK!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO way!! is this for real?? oh..glad to have your entry on my alerts! LOL! well..guess who lives in Myrtle beach, SC?? ;-)
No way, this is a dream!
Gem :-D
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to think about going on a vaction right now.  I need to worry about gainful employment.  I do hope they all have a good time, and have a great turn out! :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go. Unfortunately it is not possible for me this year. Maybe next time...
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

Would love to go...but no $. Hope all have fun!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info Bea!
My kid does not have spring break on those dates!
I will everyone a wonderful time!
husg,natalie

Anonymous said...

I would like to go but probably will not be able to.
Hugs!
penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/