http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YdIVeBo8SE
Here again, Akiane Kramarik, the twelve year-old child prodigy. I think some folks are thinking she is a hoax, that she isn't for real. Maybe her parents are doing the painting and the writing?
This is only one video I have seen of her. There are others. She is easy to find on the internet. Her faith in God is real, despite having been raised within an atheist home during her formative years.
It is difficult to grasp that a four year old could paint with the maturity of a forty year old, but isn't that what a child prodigy is? Someone who knows and understands far beyond their years?
I haven't found anything yet to disprove her claims.
I think we have here the genuine article.
Prince of Peace, she was 8. Jesus: the Missing Years. She was 10 years old
Angelic Love, she was 12 years old
http://www.artakiane.com/akiane_art.htm#
Tags: Akiane Kramarik, child prodigy, YouTube Video, faith in God


10 comments:
Good heavens! & Wow. & did I really
see that?! Makes one wonder a-plenty, eh@!?
Encouraging. Ya know, put up our antennas
and receive messages!? I love it!
Barry
Oh, I DO believe in her. She is truly gifted and touched by angels. I hope we never find evidence to the contrary. That would just break my heart!
Michelle
Who administers talents and gifts but God Himself! Surely, if He desires a four year old to paint beyond thier years it is within His power to bestow it. - Barbara
Unbelievable! :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/ Tracy
What a wonderful gift she has been given by God. Maybe it will open the eyes of those who don't believe and make them realise that there is a God out there that is all powerful, all loving, and all present. Thanks for sharing! ~ Caroline ~
There have been quite a few child prodigies discussed on various news programs lately. Honestly, it is about time for there to be some new "great minds". We have gone way to long without the likes of Mozart. I hope it is true.
Greg
Dear Bea,
I don't have aproblem beleiving in her ability.
love, natalie
Bea, this is so amazing. I believe.
I'm blown away, totally!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
Hello Bea,
How could she not be for real? My gosh that talent is just astonishing. If anyone is going to disprove her, then I would personally have to see some pretty strong evidence that she is a "hoax". My belief is she is the real deal and amazing young lady, with strong faith.
Huggers,
Gayla
Hi Bea - Thank you for sharing this. Her work is nothing short of absolutely amazing. There is a quality to it which seems to be seen through the eyes of a child. Not meaning it's childlike in any form, but in how she captures the essence of the portraits "soul". The feeling of emotion deep inside. Just wonderful. Hugs, ~ L
Post a Comment