Thursday, February 1, 2007

Something is not working tonight

I tried to make an entry with photos tonight, but after several tries, gave up on it. Will try again later.

Had some great classroom photos.... both inside and out...

Got the teacher workday I've been wanting. Kids had no school due to inclement weather. It was wonderful. Peaceful, quiet, paperwork had to be done, cleaning, organizing... I took some photos of my classroom... it looks different since the last time I showed you.

I'm not happy about not having the winter pictures, though. Nothing pretty, but for the record, you know?

I'll try again tomorrow. Stay warm and safe, y'all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those teacher work days!!

Hoping for a snow day one of these mornings...  ::smile:

Also hoping things work out with the photos soon.  I'd love to see the classroom and how it's changed throughout the year.  I can't believe the year is half over already!

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Yep everything got cancelled today, and it turned out to be a cold and rainy day with a morning dusting.  I think they could have done it with a 2 hour delay...but then again you wouldn't have had the time to get things in order.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your photos whenever!  I am having probs with my entry today as well.  As usual I typed it up on a Word doc first...(That way I NEVER lose it)  Then when I copied and pasted it into AOL  I keep getting different size fonts....grrr...drives me mad as I am a perfectionist that likes everything to look the same! haha
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Bea. It is nice to get the peace and quiet to get things done,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

Hope the weather improves a bit - winter appears to be on its way to Scotland this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your entry Bea! I can't wait to see your photos! I wish I could figure out how to insert photos into my journal!!!Tried all the ways friends have told me-nothing works(except having them at the top) Oh well-will persevere.I totally agree with you about parents giving in to their kids!!! I think my own children think they are very hard done by because their mother is a teacher and therefore strict mom!:-)They'll thank me one day HEEHEE Love, Shauneen

Anonymous said...

Dear Bea,
ah! It's because youare sooooo good at it! Bea!
ahve agreat weekend!
love ya,natalie

Anonymous said...

Happy you had a good day...can't wait to see the photos...hugs, enjoy the weekend...
Joyce