For those who need to know what that plant is that I had posted in a previous entry....
Why, it's a May Apple, of course... the apples haven't grown yet.
Probably won't see them until May.
For those who need to know what that plant is that I had posted in a previous entry....
Why, it's a May Apple, of course... the apples haven't grown yet.
Probably won't see them until May.
10 comments:
Thank you! Now I can get some sleep! :-0
Sheria
Dear Bea,
beautiful picture! wowie! youare such an awesome gardenenr Bea!
love ya,nat
don't think we have here ?????
Becky
I have never heard of a May Apple before. Is it a woodland plant Bea? It will be interesting to see a picture of it with its apples.
Thank you for your lovely comments in my journal. ' True love does last forever, doesn't it? ' You are so right. < smile > Jeanie
Now I am even more curious to know how it lives up to it name!? mark
Nah, it's
Bumpy Lettuce.
Barry
Hungry, wot's to munch on....
oooooow, lettuce!
http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/
Thanks for stopping by my journal. I love the pictures.
Ahh...I have never heard of or seen a May Apple. You learn something new every day.
:-)
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
You always have interesting entries. I enjoy coming here. I enjoyed alll the photos and discussion about real moms letting go. Gerry
Bea,
This was fun. I have many, many hours of botany classes under my belt, but I have only studied the plants that grow mostly in the west. Thanks for the challange.
David
Post a Comment