I haven't written it yet, but for those who are looking for it, the STARBASE experience is in process. I'm still gathering information that will be used in the final piece.
The excitement generated by last week's activities and observations is still clinging to me, and I don't want to lose the momentum. I don't want the kids to lose it either.
This week, I plan to tap into what they learned and how they felt last week to help them improve their friendly letter writing skills. What a great opportunity for writing a thank you letter to the STARBASE personnel.
I've just written up all my lesson plans for the week, and it is almost 10 p.m. I have clothes to iron that won't get ironed piled up on the rocking chair in my living room, and the ironing board is standing there hopefully, begging for my attention every time I walk through the room. This morning I felt more ambitious about the ironing than I do now, and I'll probably regret it tomorrow morning when I get up and have to iron a pair of pants to wear.


No comments:
Post a Comment