Sunday, March 26, 2006

Crud continues.

I've slept away six hours of this day. Waking up I felt no better. I didn't even go to church because of the coughing and the diarrhea. It's been a miserable day. The headache is returning. I just took some Tylenol Nightime medicine. I was able to plan for Monday's classes. I will tackle the rest tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Now. G'nite. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I hope you feel better soon.  I too, have been sick for a week now.  UGH X 3.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. Take care & take it easy!
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Poor Bea.  Feel better! - K.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you drink your OJ.  Mine is going on two weeks now...I feel for ya!

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.  That thing is terrible to have.
Lori

Anonymous said...

hoping you feel better soon; lots of germs going around these days

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon....  I'm just waiting for it to hit me... seems like everyone has it or has had it.....  I've not felt good today....  
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Bea...  

Sending healthy vibes and prayers that you recover quickly, your way!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

feel better soon Bea...we had the crud here last week!
Becky

Anonymous said...

It is really going around, that's for sure.  My girls are both taking turns being sick.  Get well soon!!!   Michelle

Anonymous said...

get well better
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Still rooting for you Bea! Go Bea! Go Bea! Go Bea! Beat the bugs!love,nat