Friday, March 24, 2006

Looking for Blogger Mike

I'm trying to find the blog of a former AOL Journaler... his name is Mike, and his friend's name is Mike.

Mike (the first one) is an artist. I visited his journal for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and unfortunately, he was in the midst of changing blogger servers. I left several comments regarding his beautiful paintings... absolutely intense colors, like stained glass windows. I added him to my favorites so I could easily link to his website any time, and a few days later he emailed me to let me know he appreciated that I had commented in his journal, but he was changing to a new blog address. He sent the address in the email.

However, when I clicked on the address, I was taken to the blog server, not to his website, and it looked like I had to register to become a member.

I began to wonder if he had inadvertently sent the wrong address. I really would like to find his new website.

If anyone out there knows of which Mike I am speaking, and I think there is someone I know. I can't remember who, but I found his link in someone's blog. So one of my J-land friends, maybe it was you... maybe you visited him, and left a comment there at his journal too. I saw a familiar name there in the comments, but cannot remember.

I figure if you remember his beautiful artwork, you'll know who I'm talking about. His journal address with aol had been http://journals.aol.com/mlskysprto/TheLifeofaGayVisualArtist/

but the journal no longer exists. Do you remember him? Do you know his new address? Or Mike, if you read this, can you email me and let me know where you are once more? Or leave a comment link?

I want to keep in touch with this artist... he's quite talented, innovative, original. I think he lives in New York.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the information you asked for...

http://tagworld.com/sketchingcastles

Anonymous said...

Yup...that's it.  But they moved.  If you need the new address...if that one doesn't work...drop me an email.
He's great, isn't he?
Nancy

Anonymous said...

hugs
nat