Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family.
I created the Mother's Day slideshow in this entry to honor some of the mothers in my life. I didn't have pictures of everyone I intended to honor, however, this is a representation of the various age levels of moms who affect my life, and the lives of those they touch through their family, church, and work lives.
I will return later to write more about mothers.
In the first picture, you see a very dear lady, my husband's grandmother. She passed away on Thursday. It was decided to bury her on Monday rather than on Mother's Day. We will miss her very much, but my mother-in-law was very close to her mother, and the passing of her own mother so close to this very special day is especially hard on her. We will be visiting with her today for Mother's Day.
I may not be able to make an entry before tomorrow night or Monday night.
I've got to go for now, and get ready for church so I can join all my favorite moms and give them a hug.


8 comments:
Lovely entry dear. Loved the pics. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Hugs, SUGAR
Happy Mother's Day!
Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
Hope you are having a happy Mother's Day... enjoyed your entry and looking at your pictures.. xx michelle
Very nicely done, Bea. - Karen
The most beautiful one was #37, inside and out. Thanks for mothering my sick girl for me today. You are the best.
Love
ALyson
Alyson!! I'm always surprised when I read your comments! I was glad to be there for her. Just doing my job as a mother! Besides, she takes such good care of my dogs each afternoon, how could I do any less for her? I hope the fever comes down real soon. I love you all! Bea
Bea, what a beautiful tribute to the mother's in your life...
Hope you had a great one!
Jackie
WOW you got lots of moms Kiddo!
love,nat
Post a Comment