Thursday, August 17, 2006

AOL Journals Celebration links added

I just discovered two other journals that are preparing for the 3rd Anniversary of AOL journals. One is Steven at Sepintx. He's made a photo album for the journalers. I just emailed him my picture to add to it... if you want to send him yours, go by and visit his album first, check it out. Then email him your photo.

Also, Viv at Viviansullinwank has a journal with an update of all the events going on at AOL Journals. You might want to check her out to see which events you would like to participate in. If you haven't read any updates for a week or two, she has some news for you!

 

Back later with school news.... I've found some new teacher blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being away, I'm a little behind on what's been happening here, so thanks for helping to catch up a bit. Hugs, ~ Lori