Stevie's Tribute to AOL Journals in honor of AOL Journals' 3rd Anniversary/Birthday is nearly completed. He's still accepting pictures if you haven't sent yours in.
If you'd like a peek at the product, check out his journal, The Life of Stevie.
I had emailed him my picture when I first read that he was making the video, and sure enough, there I am in his tribute video! The music he picked to accompany it is perfect. What a clever and thoughtful gift to celebrate AOL Journals' 3rd Year.
If you are a J-Land Journaler, you may see some of your friends in the video. Also, he asks that if you did send in a picture, to preview the video to make sure he's got all the names spelled correctly.
What an awesome job, Stevie! I can't even imagine how much time you have put into this venture.


3 comments:
Stevie did a fantastic job didn't he?? I loved it! And, when I saw your smiling face Bea.. such a sense of calm came over me. You have that effect on me.. with your words.and your smiling face.. :)
Stevie could use some prayers right now. Apparently he is having some breathing problems, and they found some protein in his urine that they weren't happy about, so he is having several tests done tomorrow. He wrote about it in his journal.
Hugs
Jackie
yuppers! I saw you Bea! beightas a new day!
love ya,
natalie
ps Stevie is to be praised! Way to go Stevie! greta job mixing music, lots of vidoe clips and zooming in and out awesome!
nat
hugs Bea! great film!
nat
Post a Comment