Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Embedded Video for Cat lovers!

Okay, so you've probably seen this one in your emails... but I had to put it in my blog! I laugh every time I see it! Wait a few seconds while the video uploads. It'll start soon. I promise. I had to click twice on the green arrow at the bottom left of the screen to get the video going. It's about a minute long. Cute, huh?

 

I learned how to do this after reading Joe's entry. You can do it too! Click on the link and find out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!!  Thanks for the smiles!  Michelle

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY for sharing, loved this!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see it! :(  I saw the screen for the video and all the controls were there, I could even hear the sound.......but couldn't see anything.  Just a black screen.  I wonder why?  My computer has DSL, and is capable of seeing movies, etc.. I don' why it didn't work.  Darn it! :(

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll come back and try again, Jackie. Can anyone else see the video? Bea

Anonymous said...

Okay... I went and upgraded my whatever it is...lol.. and now I can see it! lol   I'm not a big cat fan... but those were funny!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I have seen this video before but thoroughly enjoyed seeing it again!  Great way to start my morning!  Thanks Bea!  Love, Caroline
http://journals.aol.com/caromarls/ANewAdventure

Anonymous said...

No video for me either, just a large emplty square with a tiny multicolored rectangle in the left corner. Same as another comment, DSL connection and my PC has all the Windows XP bells and whistles? Running AOL 9.0 SE
Patrick

Anonymous said...

How ironic on AOL Journals' 3rd Anniversay? If I view your Journal through Firefox it works just fine, but if I try openning it through AOL & Internet Explorer the video does not display. <grin> ... It is a cute video.
Patrick