John's Monday Photo Shoot: Your Monday Photo Shoot: Cool down with a photo that in some way involves ice cream. Other frozen treats such as Popsicles, frozen yogurt, ice milk and sherbet are also entirely acceptable. If it's sweet and it's frozen, it qualifies.
Also remember that although it's the Monday Photo Shoot, you can get pictures in until Thursday noon.
I did it! I can add big pictures to my journal now!! YEAY ME!
Here's mine!!
Max is waiting patiently for the orange sherbet ice cream on a stick. He's already had a taste, he knows he likes it. These were taken around July 4th week of this year.
Here, Max and Misty share their favorite treat... actually they will share anything except the bone and marrow from a hamsteak. You can see that Max likes to bite at it, and Misty is a licker.
I had some great photos of my great-nephews eating popsicles yesterday, but I haven't gotten permission yet to post them.
I did it! I did it! I did it!!...
And thank you JOE, JOURNALS EDITOR, for helping me.
Joe responded to my email regarding the issue of placing larger pictures into my journal on two separate occasions... and this time I very carefully followed his instructions that he had written up in one of his Magic SMoke entries. He explained there how to use AOL pictures permalink feature... it worked for me... so if I can do it, folks, anyone can...
And also, I appreciate those of you who sent me links, via email and comments in my blog, for other programs to help me edit my pictures to the correct pixel size. What a helpful community we have here!
I can't believe it took me nearly three months to get around to it. I am a slow learner, and this proves it. (Or it might prove that I've been busy, and doing this was nearly at the bottom of my list!)


5 comments:
congrats on getting the big photos in! They look great. Love your doggies!!!!
Nancy
Hi Bea -- glad the photo thing worked for you -- the photos look fine.
If you have any suggestions on how I can improve the instructions/tutorial entry for embedding photos, let me know and I will try to integrate them.
Best -- Joe
My dogs always liked ice cream too! I love it as well, but never buy it, because I'm a pig and will eat the whole thing in one sitting! (Practically) When I'm depressed, I eat! :( Comfort food, I guess.
I'm glad you know how to do your pictures now! :)
Jackie
Yay, Bea! You did it! - K
thanks Bea! love and hugs,natalie
Post a Comment