Saturday, August 5, 2006

Sugarsweet is starting a Pet Memorial Page

Sugar, at A Little Bit of Sugar Please, posted this entry today. She was asked to do a Pet Memorial Page for J-land's upcoming birthday celebration.
 
 
MEMORIAL 4 PETS 4 J-LANDS BD

If you have lost a pet in the past year, please EMAIL me your babies name, a short note about them, date they passed over, & a pic if you have one. Be sure I get the info before the 18th, as J-Land will be 3 yo on the 21st!!! {{{}}}

She would like to honor ALL of J-Land's awesome pets that have gone to The Rainbow Bridge this past year!

So here I am helping her pass it along. I think a Pet Memorial Page is a great idea, and I think Sugar will do an excellent job creating one with all the super graphics she uses on her website.

Email Sugarsweet056 your pet's name and other info, not me!! It'll get done much quicker if you email her. I'm just the messenger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY sooooo much for posting this, I'm glad they decided to have this for the pets that have gone to the Bridge. I'm working hard at trying to make it a lovely site (not as "gawdy" as my pg LOL).
Thanks again dear.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Sugar is just that.  SWEET as can be!  Always thinking of others and how she can do something SWEET for someone else.  What a wonderful idea!
Thanks for passing on the info, Bea!

Hugs,
Jackie