Saturday, August 5, 2006

Thank you, Jackie (Siennastarr)!!

THANK YOU, JACKIE (Hope Floats), FOR THE JOURNAL BIRTHDAY GIFT!

It took me a few minutes to edit my sidebar, but there it is: a badge to mark my own 1 year anniversary of journaling. Which, coincidentally nearly marks AOL Journals 3 year celebration.

So, check out my new sidebar look, and I edited the text a bit, too.

I LOVE IT, JACKIE!
 
You've been a great friend, and a passionate writer. I look forward to another year of journaling, and reading journals at aol.
 
Thank you for sending me the One Year Journaling badge to put in my journal.
 
Love,
Bea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks like the one I sent Jackie for her 1st anniversary! LOL LOL
Looks great!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

That Jackie is quite a lady!!  Happy journal birthday to you!  Michelle

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!  It looks perfect!  :)  You did good!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Both of them look perfect!  And, yes, Ms Sugar did send me mine! :)  So, I sent it along to you!  Share and share alike, right?

Your side bar is lookin' good!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bea! and I'm happy that Jackie helped you!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

I am pleased that you have received a badge for all your work.

By for now,

John.