Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Journal alerts a problem?

Some folks are having technical problems, not getting their "Comment Added alerts. or "New Entry Alerts." Journals editor Jeff is looking into it. He's going to post what he finds out at his website, Pixel Pusher, as soon as he knows something.

Some of you have asked me if I'm getting my alerts, including the comment alerts.... But I didn't get some of Sugar's alerts. If she hadn't sent me an email to tell me this, I wouldn't have known she had made an entry or two over the past few days.

Thanks for asking! I hope the problem is fixed soon. Sounds like it has affected lots of journaling folks.

So if you are having a similar problem, click on Jeff's link above and let him know.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually got four alerts for one of John Scalzi's entries.  Weird, huh?

Anonymous said...

I've been getting mine, but I know lots who haven't.  Weird.

Hugs
Jackie