Thursday, November 2, 2006

It's time to vote for VIVI! The voting site is open.

The VIVI Awards Official Voting Site is open starting today and running through the 6th.

Jackie wrote about it at the VIVI Awards Journal today.

You can vote at the Official VIVI Awards 2006 Voting Site, http://viviawards.bravehost.com/secondroundx.html.

I'm ready to vote... how about you?

Just pick out one journal for each category.You can view the categories at the VIVI Awards Journal, here, here, here, here, and here if you haven't already done so.(They are split up into five entries at the VIVI Journal). Have fun!

I'll be back to write more later. Got to get to school!

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the early bird...been there, done that already...have a great day!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the reminder - I can't believe it's November already. I'm on my way to vote. ~ L

Anonymous said...

I have already been & did my voting. Good luck to you!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I'll have to do my voting this weekend when I have some time to focus my attention on the ballot.  Good luck to you!

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

I haven`t voted yet, but I`m going to. Good luck!
penny

Anonymous said...

Hello....thanks for the reminder....I voted the first day very early! :o) Have a great day! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just saw the results of the Vivi's and wanted to congratulate you on the win.  It couldn't have gone to a more deserving journal...well done!!

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/