Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome a New Journaler!

And to follow up what I just wrote about being with people you love, here's a request I found in Sheria's journal. She met a lady who left a comment in her journal. Sheria asks that we give the lady a visit because no one seems to know her journal exists.

That won't last for long once the word gets out!

Let's welcome her into our community. I don't know her name yet, but I'm sure she would appreciate a howdy-do and a big batch of brownies from the welcoming committee... <grin>... you know what I mean.

Here is her journal address.

http://journals.aol.com/jilla29680/aol.comjilla29680/

Her journal is called The Disintegration of a Female Personality.

Go by and leave a link so she can visit you.

Thank you all. Bea

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my way!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way, Bea.  Thanks for the heads up.    Linda in Washington state http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/

Anonymous said...

hugs Bea! I went over there and left link and some comments! interesting
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link...going there now...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Bea.  I just dropped by, but I forgot the brownies.  Probably for the better, I'm not that much of a cook.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bea! I know how much the comments encourage so I went around and left one! Luv Shauneen

Anonymous said...

CHECKED THE LINK,,,THANKS,,,GOOD GOING,,,VERY HELPFUL YOU ARE,,,GOD BLESS YOU,,,Marie,