Monday, September 3, 2007

Monday Photo Shoot: Expression

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Present a picture that clearly shows a particular emotion. Happy, sad, thrilled, bummed, anything in between.

I think this is the look of happy and content!

                                            

Misty is happy because she is outside, and she loves nothing better than to be outside. I want to keep her inside because she can stay cleaner longer, plus I know where she is, but ever since we got her as a pup, she has wanted to spend more time outdoors than indoors... except when it is raining. That is about the only thing that will keep her from fleeing when we open the door. So you can imagine that during this dry spell, she has pretty much lived outside, in the shadier parts of the yard of course... but outside just the same. Sometimes she stays out until after midnight .... our other dog, Max, he's a homebody... loves to stay home. I never lose any sleep over him. Except that time he ate a chocolate candy bar I left in a bag on the floor one Christmas season.... fortunately, the peroxide treatment caused him to throw it all up. The vet prescribed it, I followed it. It was a horrible, painful waiting experience. For him and for me.

"See how easy it is? Now, your turn. Snap that picture or find one in your archives (we've done a Photo Shoot before with a similar theme, so no recycling!), and post it online and come back here to leave a link."               from ByTheWay

What this means, for you first timers who want to participate is to do your entry like I've done mine, then leave me a comment, of course, with your link if you'd like! But you need to click on the hyperlink above, or click here, to also leave your link with John Scalzi's Photo Shoot assignment, since he started this assignment.

He's got an adorable example of what bored looks like ... his dog, Kodi, is so photogenic!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!  I didn't look at John's today..  I think I have to look in the archives :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Cute.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'd say that's happy!

Russ

Anonymous said...

    Your puppy is adorable!
    I used to keep chocolate hidden in a drawer. That way I figured when my diabetic husband wasn't around, I could sneak some. My dog found it first. And I found her mess after a fit of the farts. She survived the chocolate, but we almost didn't survive her reaction to it.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Oh Bea, because of the past very few busy days with work I haven't had much of a chance to visit and comment on my favourite journals.  I am trying to play catch up this morning!  I'm dissappointed that I was wrong in guessing what the lie was!!!  But I am not surprised actually, although I don't like to think that there is a food that people dont' like especially a comfort food such as meatloaf, there are actually a LOT of meatloaf haters out there, of which I used to be one, that is, until I found the perfect meatloaf recipe.  In any case I should have really known you really don't hate bugs!  DUH!  Love this picture of Misty!  She's so cute.  I can't get my dog to sit still for any photos, sadly.  BY the way you've been tagged by me in a game.  Check out my journal to find out all about it!  Hope you are having a good week back at school!
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Misty does look happy and must be an energetic dog that needs to run and explore.     Salty likes getting out to his pen but in this mid 90 degree heat he hunkers down in a hole in the shade.     Yesterday he had a hole in the sun while I was on the riding lawnmower cutting my yard and my 84 yr. old neighbors yard in front of his trailor.    We have been staying indoors in A.C. and I have been reading American history.    I told my worker that I can't do any more until I feel better so for the past 2 weeks I only pushed myself one day.     I am looking forward to my next epidural injection next week since it had such good results at the end of June.      mark

Anonymous said...

Misty is adorable, of course they say that pets reflect their owners, and I think that you are adorable, too!--Sheria

Anonymous said...

That looks like happy and content to me!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get Tuffy to give me a happy expression last night, even with bribes of cheese!  

Anonymous said...

Cute (for a little dog).
;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

Sure can't mistake the happiness on her face, so I would consider this a great choice for the photo shoot.

Greg

Anonymous said...

 What a cutie.  Definitely looks happy

                 Julie

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you for that amazing comment I appreciate it. I will definetly be reading your journal now that I have discovered it. Its wonderful! Come and read my journal anytime you like :)

Tara

Anonymous said...

Well that's sure "hapy" if I ever saw it.  Not sure what you'd call mine, but I know it's an emoiton - close to feeling slightly insane?  lol CATHY

Anonymous said...

a darling!
Marti