Misty May
May 20, 1995 - June 2, 2008
We just got back from the Emergency Animal Hospital with our Misty. Very similar to what happened to Max. We're very very sad, still feeling stunned.
She has gone to be with Max. That is my only comfort tonight. She was thirteen years old.
Our home will never be the same again. Steve will bury her tomorrow. Right beside little Max.
I am so sorry, Misty... so sorry, but we couldn't stand to watch you suffer any longer. We love you so so much, little puppy dog.




48 comments:
I AM SO SORRY. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I LOST 2 DOGS JUST A MONTH APART.
Oh Bea....that is terrible to hear. I know how you love your pups and how they are a part of your life and your family. I know Misty will be missed, as is Max. They are together now, and feeling no pain....and in a place where age means nothing. They are both able to run and play without ever getting tired. Their only sorrow in life is knowing that you are so sad missing them.
Greg
I am so sorry. She was a beautiful dog as was Max. I feel like that is the best thing to do for one when the vets says they won't get well. I don't like to see them suffer. We had to do that with two of ours. It really hurts. Hugs, Helen
awww Bea, your heart must be broken beyone belief right now. I can't believe that you have had to go through this again so soon after Max. My heart and prayers go out to you. ((((hugs))))
love,
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/
Bea
I am so sorry to hear about little Misty. At least she will have Max to show her the way. Look after yourself
Mary
http://journals.aol.com/maryajacobs5/grand-tour-of-america/
Oh my dear dear Bea....My heart breaks for you and Steve...the tears are falling even here in Box...It is so hard to bare the death of our beloved dogs...I have to go the very thought of loosing my wee Dee is just too much Love Always Sybil xx
Bea, I am so sorry that you have to re-live such pain all over again. Please know hat others in J-land will be thinking of you tonight, tomorrow, and the ages to come. Some day, not now though, you will be able to remember all the joys your precious animals gave you. And you to them!
Bea, I am so sorry that you have to re-live such pain all over again. Please know hat others in J-land will be thinking of you tonight, tomorrow, and the ages to come. Some day, not now though, you will be able to remember all the joys your precious animals gave you. And you to them!
Oh, Bea.. I'm so sorry! My heart aches for you, and your loss.. I felt your pain through every word that you wrote.
Please accept my heartfelt condolances.....
Hugs
jackie
oh honey what a sad sad time.
I don't have any words for you. That is the hardest thing about having a cyber friend. words are all we have and they are so inadequate at a time like this.
My heart aches for you. I truly know how you feel. If you would like to email or IM me, please feel free if it will help.
Love
Marti
So sorry to hear this, please accept my sympathy to you & family.
God bless,
Sugar
I am so sorry for your loss. Love Pam xx
My heart goes out to you all, our pets are so much a part of our families.
MarilynInMiamiFL
Tears in my eyes. What beautifuld dogs, what beautiful memories. Waiting at the rainbow bridge. Big hugs my friend.
I am astonished to hear this and so sad for your loss. Wishes and prayers for your comfort at this time. Terribly heartbreaking for you and all.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Oh, another beloved pet gone. What a darling photo. I look back now on our ranch life and remember how I was surrounded by animals and what a comfort to me when I was upset. I would even dream about them. I remember I dreamed I was in a world of snakes and I saw myself on my horse, and I knew as long as I stayed on my horse the snakes could not get to me. I used to have nightmares of big snakes rolled into black balls, very dangerous. I think they represented my parents in violent quarrels. Hence the snake nightmares, but horses were always there to turn to. More stable sometimes and reliable than humans. Gerry
Bea, I have tears streaming down my cheeks...I'm so sorry my dear friend. I know how much her and Max meant to you. Now they have each other, I'm positive Max was waiting to welcome Misty on the other side of the rainbow bridge. No words can comfort this sorrow...You and Steve are in my prayers on the smoke during this time of heartbreak and sadness. I know they were both loved unconditionally, they lived a beautiful life. (Hugs) Indigo
Awwwww how sad I feel for you.Please know you are in my prayers.Take Care God Bless what bonny dogs they were.Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES
You did the best thing you could do for her. I am sure she had a wonderful life with you.
I am very sorry. ~Mary
So sad for you Bea, and for Steve also.
Beautiful photo.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Carolxx
What beautiful dogs!!
I'm so sorry for your losses!!
I am praying for youand your husband!
Love,
Michelle
I am so very sorry for you losses. Please know you and Steve are in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time.
Love,
Laura
That is so sad and you have my deepest sympathy. What precious little dogs and I know they brought you so much joy.......alice
Bea~Hugs and more hugs to you in your sadness. One good thing--Misty is in no pain now. As pet owners, none of us can escape this hardest part. Love, Deborah
I'm so sorry!
Missie
Aw Bea, I'm so sorry. you have my deepest sympathy.
B. x
I am sorry for your loss and I will keep your family in my prayers
hugs
Sherry
Condolences to you and Steve. It is amazing how big a chunk of our heart our animals carve out.
I'm so sorry for your loss
So sorry for your loss.
I understand how sad you must be and how empty your house will feel for a while.
sunny
My sympathies Bea,
my dog is 17 and every morning first thing i do is check for her breathing.
I'm sure Misty was very much loved and cared for and at least she will have company in heaven with Max.
God Bless+
mairie x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mairiegelling/word-in-the-hand/
awwwwwww hon I am so very very sorry. Sending hugs your way
d
Oh no..... I'm so very sorry....
Misty May is such a cutie...
Linda...
Seems like only yesterday I was reading about Max and now Misty May has found her brother again. There are no words to ease your pain and nothing to take away the lonliness. I know how hard it is to loose a pet and how hard it is to overcome the sadness but just remember she is in a better place now without any pain. I will say a prayer for both Max and Misty May and light a candle this Sunday, you will all be in my prayers.
Bea,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I know how hard it is to lose a member fo the family.
David
So very sorry to hear about your little Misty May.
I feel what you are going through. I have lost my
beloved "Shy" three years ago and I miss her still.
My prayers are with you and your loved ones.
~Maria
Bea, I'm truly sorry that you've lost your babies, they were adorable.
Joann
Oh Bea, I am so sad to hear this. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you. Please take care.
Lori
I'm so sad to hear about Misty. I'm hurting, and she wasn't even mine to love & hold. I'm so sorry, Bea...I'm so sorry...
love, sher (wunzuponatime)
The photos are beautiful and shows how they were well loved and cared for. They will be missed. May your memories of them bring you peace and joy. -Karen
I am so very sorry to hear about Misty May.
She looked like a beautiful animal......... she is now at peace with Max. I bet the two of them are chasing each other around just like a normal day.
God Bless you all
hugs Jayne
I am so very sorry. I know words can't really help. My little dog got ran over about a month ago after a short life,but he was my heart and company.
My son is going to Iraq and I could cry to him about my hurts. I thought I will never replace him.I went to visit my son before he left and he says mom you know you can't be without a baby. I live in Mississippi so while in New Jersey he took me. I got a Bichon Frise. I have never heard of them in the south. very different from what I had,but he sure loves me.
I wish you the best and that your hear will heal.
Dearest Bea~this is such sad news to hear, as I know how much Misty and Max meant to you. Such sweet faces that always brought a smile to mine as I often wandered through your journal. May they both rest in peace. (((HUGS)))
Sincerely, Rose~*
Oh no.... You deserve a break from heartache for awhile. Sorry for your loss.
Russ
Ah Bea, I am SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DEAR MISTY! I so enjoyed reading about her barking you awake in the last journal and so its a shock to read this entry.SO SAD for you.May the happy memories of Max and Misty keep you company when you miss them.Love Shauneen xxxx
Have a wonderful journey, Misty. You and Max stay close to your human, Bea, who keeps her heart alight for you, like a loving candle. xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/
Dear Bea,
My Deepest Condolences with your loss of Misty!
She must have been such a character; like Max only her own person!
Bea let me know if you want to email about her or Max some time.
I am very very sad.
I am sorry: I did not realize she had passed..I somehow missed this entry.
hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs
love,natalie
I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT MISTY..THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFORMATION ON THE SEIZURES AS WELL...
LYN
Post a Comment