I've not done well keeping up with daily entries this month. I can say the same thing about going to the gym to work out.
I need to be at the gym for an 8:00 workout called Genesis... it's an hour long. And here I am up at 1:30 a.m.
But today is my birthday!!! I just remembered. Born in '53, you do the math.
I haven't finished editing the photos I took at DisneyWorld last week, and I haven't even made the first movie... so many movie clips to go through. I did want to add music to them, like I usually do. So it may be awhile.
I'll keep in mind what Patrick said about video lengths on YouTube (keep them short, within a couple of minutes).
But for now, since I love drum music, most kinds, here is a video I found featuring young Tyler Hudson, drummer child prodigy. This YouTube video spans Tyler's young rise behind the drums from age two through age eleven. He's thirteen now, and is a member of a band called Mindwalk.
I thought you'd be impressed with this youngster's talent. You can read about him at this website.


17 comments:
Hey, Happy BD. You and my brother share it. Don't tell me about the gym. I went online and joined a health club. Got the membership card and the T-shirt in the mail. Now they're telling me I have to actually go there. ??? I knowwwww.
LOL
Clyde
Happy Birthday to you. That kid is something else. Helen
Happy Birthday I hope all your wishes come true..
hugs
Sherry
Happy Happy Birthday :)
HB dear Bea!!!! Hope you have a good day & a lovely wkend, with a marvelous year!!!!
(i'm still older than you, hehehe)
Hugs,
Sugar
Bea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day that is as special as you are.
Hugs,
Beth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know we shared the same birthday - today is my birthday too. I tooted my birthday horn in my PJ:
http://journals.aol.com/mgmturner/swinging-high-/entries/2008/07/25/its-all-about-me-/654
hugs,
Gwynn
Happy Birthday Bea!:):)
let us know how you celebrate!:)
have a great day, filled with love, joy and sunshine!
I love you dearly my friendhugggggggggggggggggggggggs
love,natalie
Have a great birthday Bea.
B. x
Happy, happy birthday,my friend! I pray that you are blessed with many more years, much more happiness and everything that you could wish for. I thank the Lord for your birth, because it means that I got to know you and call you my friend! What a blessing to me. Have a great day! ~ Caroline ~
Happy Birthday!!
Linda :)
oh I am so glad yo were born
I learn so much from you
Love
Marti
Have a very Happy Birthday, Bea! Wishing you a wonderful day. (((HUGS)))
Sincerely, Rose~*
Happy BIrthday!--Sheria
Happy belated birthday!!
Martha :-)
Happy Belated birthday, Bea! lol...53 was a great year. I was born in November of that year and Jackie/Hope Floats in June so we have some good company. Hugs Chris
That was brilliant! My kids were very impressed.
Lori
Post a Comment