Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hiatus

Don't be alarmed. I'm taking a hiatus from the computer to be with family for the next week or so. I won't be posting entries, nor sending emails. I'll be turning off alerts so I won't be inundated when I turn the computer back on.

I guess I could have said that in fewer words, say six words or less.... 

Taking a break. Be back soon.     <grin>

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time with your family, Bea! See you when you get back!

Beth

Anonymous said...

haha, well done!  Have a lovely time with your family!  Go with God and return to us safely!
love,
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your family ~ don't be away too long :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Have a great time with your family.

B. x

Anonymous said...

I'm so slow at keeping up.  I just saw your six words entry and would have loved to have given it a shot.  Dang, so much for my computer time.  Actually, my has been off.  Embarq always seems to be "working" in our area...grrr.  Anyway, Bea, enjoy your trip and relax.  Summer is flying by.  "Dark thoughts, troubled, follow the Light"....big hugs  Chris

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your family!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Take your time, Bea, family takes precedence. Enjoy!

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Peace, Bea, or at least 'virtual' peace.
Mairie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mairiegelling/word-in-the-hand/

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun, and we'll see you when you get back.
Lori

Anonymous said...

love to you Bea!:)
yeah having family sick was my reason!
I hope you have a great time! let us know how it goes!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Well Bea, if yer reading this yer already back, hope it was an uneventful, relaxing, do-nothing and loving it-hiatus!  CATHY

Anonymous said...

ENJOY reality!!! Kind of an odd wish to type in this virtual world. <grin>

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://journals.aol.com/daddyleer/CaregivinglyYours/

http://lairofcachalot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

have fun enjoy celebrate laugh love
Marti