Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Family Photos

Christmas photos posted at last. A couple are blurry, but you get the picture. It was nice being around all that youthfulness. It was even nicer going home afterward.Just kidding!

We did not toast with Tequila like some other journaler's family whose name I won't mention. Although, I would have had some had it been offered. We ate the food, and there were still leftovers. The great grandkids sat around the tree and unwrapped presents. The grandkids sat around and remembered when they did the same thing not so long ago, and the kids, well, we sat around and remembered when we were the only adults in the house.

Yep, Christmas family gathering is a lot different these days. Leaves us with much pondering to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visiting my Journal & leaving your link.
You have a lovely family.
Merry Christmas!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great pics - looks like you had lots of fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great looking family!!  
Jackie

Anonymous said...

HI1 What an interesting person you are!
And John Sclazi has written two other books after you read Old Man's War!
I love his books Old Man's War was great ! I'm looking forward to a new friendship I hope with you in Jland! hugs, natalie