It's been a good Lord's Day today. I have lots to write about, but lesson plans call to me... and it's already evening. I must take care of that first before I can do the journaling bit. I'm going to a math/problem solving workshop for two days this week, which means I will also be writing up substitute plans. Friday will be a Professional Day, which means no students, and a day to get reorganized as we go into our last two months of school.
I'll try to get back later with a detailed entry. I've been reading journals this weekend. Lots happening with spring coming on. Have you ever gone back to read your first entries over again? I did that yesterday. If you haven't done that yet, I suggest you take the time to meander through your past, select out some entries you wrote, go back there. It's quite interesting what you will learn about yourself, and what you will remember that you've already forgotten.


3 comments:
I don't know about you, but this school year has gone by AMAZINGLY fast for me! It's been a very good year, and a lot of fun, so that's probably why. Also, my own girls are both moving up to new schools after this year, so I wanted the year to last as long as it could. That's why it flew by with a flash of lightening! Looking forward to spring and our summer time to relax, though.
I enjoy looking back at older entries in other journals as well as my own. It's a nice way to spend some time online just relaxing and reflecting. Also time to look at those older entries of mine, and say ~ WHY on earth did I write THAT?!?! LOL
Michelle
I Googled for an old entry yesterday, and found myself disagreeing with practically everything in the 2004 entry as I reread it. Then I noticed it wasn't my entry at all. It was one of Scalzi's! I had merely posted a comment to it.- Karen
Karen, that was too funny!! thanks for telling me about it. Gave me a good life. LOL!! Bea
Post a Comment