Monday, March 20, 2006
Jackie, over at Waiting to Exhale, has just experienced the loss of someone very special to her. He died suddenly and unexpectedly. Send her your prayers and love if you know her, and if you don't, she is truly a loving and lively lady who needs some Jland comfort and support. As a regular visitor of her journal, I am feeling some of the shock myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am in major shock also. I wrote an entry about her she is an amazing woman. I can't believe it...
*Louise*
http://journals.aol.com/eternallife23/OurLives/
Yes, I visited her twice today! Posted a request for prayers on my journal. So sad, praying for strength for her & the children. That they all find peace in the grief they are experiencing.
Blessings,
SUGAR
I was shocked by the news of Dan too!!! I hate that this happened to Jackie!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)
Post a Comment