You may remember Caroline of A New Adventure. She had been studying to get a degree that would qualify and certify her for teaching in our American Schools.
Well, she passed all the exams!
But don't take my word for it. Drop by her journal linked above and read the good news from her perspective. She has been happy dancing all day.
Be sure to leave her a comment. I am so proud of her!



7 comments:
BTW, that horrendous headache is gone! Thank you for your comments, concerns, and suggestions about the Christmas tree in my previous entry. I think I'm going to find someone to help me... someone who enjoys decorating Christmas trees. bea
dear bea,
Ah! thank you so much Bea! I will run over! youare soo thoughtful and dear!
hugs,natalie
That's great news...got to say my congrats!
Hugs and love,
Joyce
Yay! What great news! Congrats! :o)
Lisa
That IS wonderful news! And your journal is lookin good! : ) Hugs and GBU, Shelly
I am sooo proud of my friend! Thanks for the encouragemnet you gave her,Bea-it meant a lot to her! LOVE your journal!!!!!!! Hugs, Shauneen
Hi friend - thanks for the entry! Yes, I am still dancing and celebrating! It is a GOOOD feeling. Now, all I have to do is get my paperwork in order and I am set to teach again. Yeehaa! Hugs, Caroline
Post a Comment