Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm checking out some of the nominees tonight

 
Tonight, I'm browsing through the following blogs and journals for the VIVI Awards, which will take place on November 2nd. I'm going to try to visit each one and leave a comment.
 
I hope this will help me make up my mind about some of those I don't know much about. The one's highlighted in read means I am already familiar with them. I know who some of my favorites are in some of the categories, but there were some categories I did not recognize many of the names.
 
My plan is to do a couple of groups each day. I'll probably skip over the groups in which I've already made up my mind. As I visit them, I will change the color of the font to red so I'll know which ones I have visited. Also, Guido's (Pharmolo) link at VIVI did not work for me, so I changed the link address here.
 
 
So here goes:
 
 
BEST INTERNATIONAL
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, if you are participating in the VIVI Awards, what's your plan... have you visited most of the nominees yet? Do you know the authors of these journals?
 
More will be forthcoming.
 
See you around!  
 
< grin >
 
                                                  
                                                           Angry Tiki God, Extremepumpkins.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been visiting the past couple weeks. Have my list made out & ready to go on the 2nd! WOO HOO!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Bea!  :)

I do know most of them, but there a few that I need to read up on also.  

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I'm gonna vote on these yet....but I'll review them anyway.
thanks Bea!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

flammg pumkin wild

Anonymous said...

I know! Let's all go visit
a hospital, then vote on who
should die, and who should be saved!

Barry