Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm on a roll tonight

                       
                                                                                  Chris at Cab's Creations made the graphic!
 
 
This list does not represent the entire list of nominees. I'm going through the list as they get my attention. For the entire list, go to VIVI Awards Journal.
 
This is my second installment of the journals I am cruising through tonight. I may not get to all the nominations tonight, but I'm going to make an honest effort.
 
Yes, this category is the one I was nominated for. Thank you, thank you very much!
 
A reminder: I'm changing the color of the font to red after I visit them. My plan to help me remember which ones I've visited.
 
 
EDUCATION
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah so sweet your listing your competition. BUT YOUR great and I wish you the best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I really need to get on the ball and make some decisions on who I am going to be voting for.  It just seems like I don't have enough time in the day to spend much on the computer recently.  Too much going on.  Good luck when the voting starts!

Palomino (comes in paperback only)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, forgot I changed what was on my clip board.  That last part about Palamino has nothing to do with my post.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Bea thank you very much for stopping by and for your kind words.  I appreciate it - kindness is always welcome at my little slice of the world so please stop by again.  Thank you -
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Busy as a little beeeeeee, aren't we??? lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Bea,
I am trying to visit all the nominees too. I find myself reading lots and lots of entries from each blog to try to get a full flavour of the person's writing. It takes ages!!!!
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but it seems to me that
the most cutely hysterical win blog
Nominations. The one time I was
selected for something along that line
(I haven't a clue what VIVE means
except a misspelling of Viva Bea!
well, it could mean 'lively' and in that
sense 'hysterical' would fit ha ha ha ha ha)
the reason was secretly political.
Look, I'm presently at war with
E. L. Doctorow, and his City of God;
I thought that title was from Saint
Augustine. Ha ha ha ha ha. You know, son
of Santa Monica.

Barry

Anonymous said...

Bea,
Lisa Jo [Queeniemart] has withdrawn her nomination. Otherwise, good luck in the final battle :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my link in. I really need to go through the list and visit everyone.
God bless,
Penny

Anonymous said...

All of the entries are fantastic...everyone is a winner.  I have a few yet to visit before tomorrow's voting starts...hope you are having a wonderful week...hugs and love,
Joyce