Dave is back!
You know, from Dead Investigations.
If you haven't read Dave's journal lately, check him out. He's been away for over a month, and I've missed his office humor, or I should say officer humor.
Dave is recovering from shoulder surgery, and seems to be enjoying his R&R. He'll enjoy it more when you stop by his place and wish him well. While you are there, browse through his archives. Once you get started, you'll find yourself laughing at his adventures on the job or off the job, ... or are they misadventures? A little of both, I think.
Welcome back, Dave!


7 comments:
Thanks for the tip. I went over to visit his journal. He is very entertaining.
Toodles,
Tia
Thanks for letting us know who Dave is..cool---Raven
Thanks Bea,
I had not read Dave's journal before.
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/
I will go and check him out...thanks for the info and hope you are having a great weekend!
Maria
dear Bea, love and hugs
and thanks
natalie
Thanks B, you done more for me than a whole bottle of white pills! I now have some time to type some of my adventures, although typing with a sling on is difficult. Look forward to seeing you in the comments!
Dave
I enjoy Dave's entries. Glad to hear he's back.
Lori
Post a Comment