Sunday, October 8, 2006

PeachPages writer has been sick.

Tara, at Peach Pages, has been sick for a couple of weeks which is why I haven't heard from her lately. She has an unusual malady called Valley Fever, and a case of the Whooping Cough, so you know she's having some pretty bad chest pains. I hope she gets well now that the doctors know what is ailing her. She is blessed with two loving boys and a husband who are making her life as comfortable as possible so she can come back to being mom again.

If you haven't ever visited Tara, you will be surprised by some of the things she writes about. Her words of faith will either stir one's unbelief, or they will assure and support you. They will give you pause to think either way. I can't even imagine that they would inspire indifference.

So, if you do have some time, stop by her journal and give her a get well wish. I'm sure she would love to meet you!

Get well, Tara!


Tags: ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Bea
I'll stop over
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

I know Tara's blog well Bea, had wondered why she wasn't posting lately. Will stop by,
Thanks,
Kate.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Tara!  I'll go say hello.  Hope you are doing well too. : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Tara has a beautiful journal.  You led me there, and I thank you for that.  I hope that she feels better soon.  Thanks for letting us know.  Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Tara's journal makes me want to sit down and have a conversation with her.