Monday, January 2, 2006

It's Been Great Journal Hopping!

It's been a great week ... really it has. But it all ends tomorrow for me. In regard to journal hopping, that is.

I have added more post alerts this past week than I have during the past six months. My buddy list has grown, and I've even added several of my new found friends to my address book so I can keep in touch.

But school begins tomorrow, and my focus will be there for a good deal of the weekdays, as it should be. I'm excited about returning, my plans are written, my classroom floor is waxed and shiny ( I saw it today when I went in for awhile), and I have some new books to bring to class to read aloud from time to time. Only the best for my kids I usually say. I want them to have the best of me as well.

I don't think I'll have a problem journaling each day. Possibly getting around to everyone's journal to see what's happening in their lives will be where I may come up short. So, to Penny, Donna, and Cathy, Jackie, Becky, Natalie, Lori, and Robin,  Sugar, Cyndi, Trish, and Linda, the other JackieDave, John, and Joe, and finally Karen, I've enjoyed the past two weeks, and hope to continue in some way to stay in touch. There have been others who have visited me, and I them, but I don't have everyone's website address yet. I look forward to reading your entries at the end of each day. Make me proud!

Keep me in your prayers as school begins... and I will remember each of you with your special requests that you have mentioned at one time or another.

I still have not posted my first picture of the year, but I am waiting for permission from the other two who are with me in the photo.

Come back... I still have lots to write about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your words and pictures! - Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Best wishes back to school.  My thoughts are always with teachers and kids when school's in- you will surely be in my thoughts too.  Look forward to reading more.  Take care.  Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Have a great semester!!  I'm off to work tomorrow too, but the kids don't start until Wednesday!!  Please kieep in touch!!  Let me know if I can help in any way!!
Jajckie
Life in Bama

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time back at school, Bea!  I know you will, because you are obviously one of the best teachers around!  It shows with every word you write about being a teacher, and how much you love it!

I will keep reading, as long as you keep writing!!

Have a wonderful semester!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes Bea! and Have Fun!:):)
Thanks for becoming a very bes friend here in record time!:)
hugs, nat

Anonymous said...

I love reading your journal...so glad you found me
Becky