Wednesday, January 18, 2006

John Dewey Quote

Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.

 

John Dewey

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How true how true!

Anonymous said...

Great one!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

HI there~I will be a student and a teacher until the day I die! ;-) Sassy

http://journal.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

I make typos! Link again...

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

BEA,
  THANKS FOR THE COMMENT OF MY JOURNAL ENTRY.
      I ADDED YOUR ADDRESS TO MY FAVORITES.
           I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR ENTRY FOR TODAY AND FOR DECEMBER 30, 2005.
    AFTER MY HELPING RAISE A HOUSEFUL OF ENERGETIC CHILDREN, CERTAINLY KNOW HOW BUSY YOU COULD BE WITH LESS THAN A HOUSEFUL.
     SOME OF MINE HAVE BECOME TEACHERS AND THERE IS NOT A MORE HONORABLE PROFESSION THAN A GOOD QUALIFIED TEACHER.
   THANKS FOR READING MY JOURNAL. tHERE ARE CERTAINLY MANY GOOD FRIENDS OUT THERE WRITING JOURNALS THAT IF PRESERVED WILL MEAN A LOT TO DECENDANTS YEARS FROM NOW.       SAM

Anonymous said...

Dear Bea,
Love and hugs!
Bea I love to learn new things you know that!
Would you be persuaded to write a blog about how education is life?
I think that many of us would love to read it! hugs
nat

Anonymous said...

I'll certainly give it a try Natalie. Thanks for asking. bea