Cleaning Poem
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'putering',
And I had to answer "yes."
He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night.<<Sigh>>
Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney!
This came to me from my Aunt Delvia email this evening.I loved it!
Thought you would, too.
< : - ) Bea


6 comments:
Cute poem. Cleaned house after a month of partying it needed it. Rearranged furniture. Heard comment second hand that Hubby made about number of plants have taken over den. Moved them to living room again. Now just have to make clean out my cluttered mind. Have to change jobs soon. Change is inevitable right. Just fond out the number one person who makes my job fantastic is gone and the wonderful atmosphere is gone. My luck, found my perfect job and now after four months it is over. I could stick it out and see if it is still ok but my instincts say "RUN". Need a poem for that I guess. Hate to put my family through an extended period of MOM HAS A Crummy Job.....again.
Planted bulbs in pot in the house. Had them in fridge a month. I am already planning for spring. Got Gurney seed cataloge in mail. The strawbeery plants caught my eye. Any idea about how to grow Strawberries in the south? Yes more growth in the Patterson yard. I am a glutten for punishment. LOL
Love
Alyson
How cute, Bea! Sounds like me, I'm afraid..... So many things I should be doing... and here I sit!!
Jackie
How cute, and how true! I can't count the times I have every good intention of cleaning my house, and instead end up here, click click clicking away for most of the day!
Jackie
OUCH!!!!! Get off my toes there sister! LOL - Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/entries/1818
cute Bea! love ,natalie
That was really cute. I'm not going to comment, don't want to incriminate myself. LOL Pennie
Post a Comment